Which skin concerns does Niacinamide offer?
Niacinamide, also known as Vitamin B3, helps repair the most common skin concerns. With the academic studies and publications on this subject, it has been tried to determine the skin concerns for which Niacinamide is beneficial. According to the results obtained from the publications, effective results are obtained for the concerns of enlarged pores, skin tone unevenness, fine lines and wrinkles with products containing Niacinamide [1, 2, 3].
At the same time, it is a molecule that plays a major role in reducing the damage to our skin and DNA by free radicals caused by UV rays, environmental pollution, and various irritants such as ethyl alcohol [2, 4].
If you have skin concerns such as pore size, uneven skin tone, acne, redness, fine wrinkles, loss of elasticity, including products containing Niacinamide in your skin care routine will help get rid of these concerns.
Enlarged Pore Concerns: Enlarged pores due to the premature skin aging caused by the sun's rays destroying the Hyaluronic Acid enzymes in our skin or the enlargement of the pores due to the production of blackheads, in both cases, the pores may expand and cause unpleasant appearance. Niacinamide helps tighten the pores by restoring the skin's elasticity. This effect has been proven by academic studies .
Cyrène 10% Niacinamide Pore Tightening Serum with the content of enlarged pores and size It is a concentrated serum that helps repair. It also helps to repair and eliminate skin tone inequalities, dull, pale and rough skin surface appearance, redness and dryness concerns.
Redness and acne on the skin: It has been proven in various publications that it helps to remove the redness of the skin after acne and acne. Studies show that products containing 2% or more of Niacinamide help with these concerns [1, 3].
Uneven skin tone and fine lines: Niacinamide has suppressive properties of excessive melanin synthesis. Especially in stained skin, it helps prevent the recurrence of spots by balancing melanin synthesis after the stain is removed. In addition, since it helps the skin to maintain its elasticity, it provides a solution to enlarged pores, as well as helps to remove fine lines and signs of skin aging [2, 4, 5].
Pore Care Set: As BHA exfoliant exfoliates the inside of the pore, the active ingredients in the products with active ingredients that are applied afterwards reach the deeper layers of the skin. provide maximum benefit. Since 10% Niacinamide Pore Tightening Serum contains 10% Nicinamide, much more effective results can be obtained when applied to exfoliated skin.
- Gehring W, Nicotinic acid/niacinamide and the skin. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2004 Apr;3(2):88-93.
- Bissett D, Oblong J, Berge C. Niacinamide: A B vitamin that improves aging facial skin appearance. Dermatol Surg. 2005;31(7 Pt. 2):860-5; Discussion 865
- Bissett DL, Miyamoto K, Sun P, Li J, Berge CA. Topical niacinamide reduces yellowing, wrinkling, red blotchiness, and hyperpigmented spots in aging facial skin. Int J Cosmet Sci. 2004 Oct;26(5):231-8.
- Ganceviciene R, Liakou AI, Theodoridis A, Makrantonaki E, Zouboulis CC. Skin anti-aging strategies. Dermatoendocrinol. 2012 Jul 1; 4(3): 308–319.
- Valerie D.Callender, Sharleen Surin-Lord, EricaC Davis, Marissa Maclin, Postinflammatory Hyperpigmentation Etiologic and Therapeutic Considerations, American Journal of Clinical Dermatology, April 2011, Volume 12, Issue 2, pp 87-99.
- Amanda Greatens, Effective inhibition of melanosome transfer to keratinocytes by lectins and niacinamide is reversible, Experimental Dermatology, Vol 14, Issue 7, P 498-508.
- Donald L. Bissett, Oblong JE, Berge CA., Niacinamide: AB Vitamin that Improves Aging Facial Skin Appearance, Dermatologic Surgery, Vol 31, Issue S1, P 860-866, July 2005.